We really like to dip these in Hidden Valley Ranch Spicy Ranch. At Chili's they are served with an avocado ranch dipping sauce, but I don't love it so we use spicy ranch instead.
1 cup freeze dried chicken
2 tablespoons freeze dried onion
2 tablespoons dehydrated mixed bell peppers
1/3 cup Freeze dried corn
1/4 cup instant black beans
2 tablespoons freeze dried spinach
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
Flour tortillas (I used large tortillas because that is what I had but I think at the restaurant they use 5 inch tortillas)
oil, for frying
1. Place the chicken, onion, pepper, corn, black beans, and spinach in a large microwavable bowl. Cover generously with water. Heat in microwave for 5 minutes. Allow to sit in microwave for an additional 5 minutes. Drain and rinse. Return to the bowl.
2. Add the cayenne pepper, parsley, cumin, chili powder, salt, and cheese to the chicken mixture. Mix well.
3. Place 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on a tortilla. Roll up so the tortilla looks like a cigar (not like a burrito.
4. Heat 1 inch of oil in a large frying pan. When the oil is hot place 2-3 egg rolls in the hot oil. Be careful not to crowd the pan. Fry egg rolls until golden brown. Roll to the other side and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel.
5. Serve the egg rolls with store bought avocado ranch salad dressings or with spicy ranch.