|Did I mention that the food is GREAT and free of preservatives?|
When ever I watch the tonight show I always look forward to the top ten list. So I thought I would make my own, about being a Shelf Reliance Consultant. I am not funny, but I am informative.
Top 10 reasons being a Shelf Reliance Consultant is Great
You get paid commission on everything you buy (except your Q), everything sold at parties, everything sold on your consultant website, everthing a customer buys from shelfreliance.com, all your Q customers. Commission is 10% of ordeon every single order you take, even your own! Which means we get everything at a really great price! Most parties average about $800+ which means you take home from $80+ per party.
2) Consultants get the host benefits for any order they take that is not made at a party. Which is amazing!!! Host Benefits are 10% of the party order in Free product and there are 2 ways to get product for 50% off. This is my most favorite benefit. I originally signed up as a consultant in order to get my food storage at a discount. I had no idea how much food I would be able to get for free or half off. If you are serious about food storage this is a great benefit. Consultants also get supplies for you party (or your home) at a supper discounted rate through the Party Supply Benefit!
3) You receive a $50.00 bonus for every consultant you sign up.
4) Consultants don't need to keep an inventory. Shelf Reliance ships directly to the customer via FED EX. We even ship to APOs Alaska and Hawaii.
5) Consultants never get dumped out of the system no matter how low your sales as long as your Q is active
6) Consultants get paid commission every single month for every customer you have on the Q. This is magic!!! It’s commission without doing any parties. After a while you can make money without giving any parties or just a few.
7) Consultants can print price lists and order forms online for free! You don’t have to buy party supply from Shelf Reliance, you can do what you like.
8) I am your trainer! I will get you set up and off to a great start.
9) This is an established company that has just entered the home party market. There is tons of potential for growth. It is not very often that you have the opportunity to get in at the ground floor of such a great company.
10) You get to work with great people.
When you sign up during March you receive a box of my favorite foods (Strawberries, Chicken, Taco TVP, Brownies, and Macaroons) for FREE! It is a great way to jump start your business or personal food storage.
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll tell you how to sign up. It only takes a few minutes.