I'm so excited: September is National Preparedness Month
To celebrate I have a bunch of wonderful things coming, but to start with:
I am giving away a Shelf Reliance Harvest 72″ Food Rotation System.
This giveaway is worth $459.99
But since you are a savvy shopper and know that you can always get Shelf Reliance Products for less from a consultant it is a $265.00 value. Yup that is right buying a Harvest from a consultant like me saves you $194.99. If you are going to check it out on my website you have to put it in your cart to see the discount
The Harvest 72 comes in two configurations. One holds small, medium and large cans. The other holds only large cans. The winner can choose which would work better for their home.
How To Enter:
You are eligible for up to 4 entries as outlined below. The giveaway starts now and ends on September 30, 2011 at midnight, MST. So be sure to submit your comments before then! We will announce the winner here on our blog, October 1st. Good luck! Be sure to check back to see if you are the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Anyone who comments on this blog entry will be entered to win the Harvest 72″. Each comment counts as a separate entry. You must be a follower of Cooking with My Food Storage to qualify ( I will check so don't forget this step). There are 4 ways to enter, you can do just one of them or all 4.
(1) The 1st entry is earned by being a follower of this blog. After you sign up to be a follower leave a comment include your first and last name, along with “I am a follower” if you are already a follower, you still get to count this entry, just tell leave a comment telling me "I am already a follower"
(2) The 2nd entry is earned by signing up to receive the Cooking with My Food Storage newsletter. The newsletter is the best way to know about great deals, recipes, and promotions. When you’ve signed up, leave a comment on this blog post. This comment should include your first and last name, along with something like, “I signed up for the newsletter.” To sign up for the newsletter look on the right side of this blog, it is in the Stay Up To Date box.
(3) The 3rd entry is earned by submitting a Reader Recipe. It is easy fill out our easy form with your favorite food storage recipe. When you have submitted the form please leave a comment that includes your first and last name and says something like “I submitted Chicken Pasta as a reader recipe” You recipe might be featured in an upcoming “Reader Recipe” post. To submit a recipe go to Reader Recipe.
(4) The 4th entry is earned by sharing this giveaway post. You can blog about it, tweet, or post to Facebook. Whichever you do be sure to let me know and include a link so I can check it out. Then comment on this post saying “I blogged about this post you can read about it at my blog: http://heathersblog.com”
Important Things to Remember:1. Each of the four comments counts as a separate entry. If you just leave one comment that says you’ve done all three things, you’ll only be entered to win once, so be careful about that!
2. The winner will be chosen randomly, and we’ll be certain to verify that the winning entry is legitimate and fair. Any entries that aren’t in accordance with the giveaway rules will be disqualified and removed.
3. You must be a follower of this blog to qualify. Yes I do check to make sure you are.
4. If you decide to purchase a Harvest through me before the giveaway ends and you win I will be happy to refund your money.
5. If you are leaving an comment as anonymous be sure to leave your name. I can't award a price to anonymous, that would just be silly.
It’s time to get blogging, get clicking, and get commenting! I’m so excited to give this Harvest 72″ away!